WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE II
The primary responsibility for this position is to work at a station with the ASRS to perform picking operations for customer orders. Must also perform additional tasks as listed below.
- Must be able to use a scan gun to scan product into and out of the system.
- Must be able to interact with a terminal to log product going into or coming out of the system.
- Must be able to pack product appropriately for shipment to the customer.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
- Must be able to perform inventory cycle counts.
- Must be able to prepare LTL shipments for transit
- Must be able to receive shipments.
- Must be able to prepare special shipments for transit.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by management.
Position Qualification Requirements
High school or general equivalent diploma (GED).
Skills + Knowledge
Requires ability to read and write English, comprehend oral and written instructions. Must be able to operate designated industrial trucks, use a scan gun to complete transactions, use a computer terminal to complete transactions, must be able to build and pack crates.
Physical Activities + Demands
Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job which requires the ability to stand, walk, reach, push, pull, grasp, talk, hear, and see. The employee is required to lift over 25 to 60 pounds occasionally and/or 1 to 5 pounds continuously from floor to waist and move a distance of 6 to 8 feet. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to maintain a level state of alertness while performing this job.
Machines, Tools, Equipment + Work Aids
Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position. Metal Working Machines, Tape measure, Height Gauge, Calipers, Templates, Dies.
Veterans, reservists, and military spouses are encouraged to apply!
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Certain job functions described herein may be subject to possible modification in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, employer-paid short-term disability, and other ancillary benefits. Hager offers PTO, company paid holidays, 401(k), and an incentive bonus plan.