Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for engaging with external and internal customers on behalf of Hager companies. Duties include entering and reviewing orders and answering phone calls or emails from customers to answer questions, participating in meetings with the customer service team to discover new communication tactics and maintaining knowledge about company products or services to best help customers.
- Review, price, and enter incoming orders, order changes, and order cancellations from customers, sales representatives, or distribution centers.
- Coordinate with customer service team and other departments ensure to customer satisfaction with products and services and solutions.
- Follow up with customers and or sales team to ensure satisfaction with products and services.
- Determine the quickest most effective way to respond to customer questions.
- Process claims for customers for all products and all types of claims.
- Obtain credit approval for certain customers.
- Closely monitor anticipated ship dates and release orders as needed.
- Provide customers with information regarding additional products or services, or possible substitutions for a more effective solution.
Position Qualification Requirements
High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
Two years of office experience in a similar customer service role (preferably working with both products and services.
Skills + Knowledge
Proficiency with computers and basic software packages, such as Microsoft Office. Must have good verbal and written communication skills, be dependable, detail oriented and work well in a team environment. Must have basic math, data entry and proof-reading skills.
Physical Activities + Demands
Normal office environment which requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and see. Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times. Able to support engineering projects in areas such as roof access, confined space, LOTO. Ability to be active in a manufacturing environment.
Veterans, reservists, and military spouses are encouraged to apply!
We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, employer-paid short-term disability, and other ancillary benefits. Hager offers PTO, company paid holidays, 401(k), and an incentive bonus plan.