SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST
Location: St. Louis, MO
Handle all aspects of collection work and manage accounts receivable portfolio. Assist with other Finance department duties as needed.
- Create and maintain credit history files.
- Manage the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio.
- Document daily collections activity.
- Research account disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Perform account/payment reconciliations.
- Identify delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts.
- Identify bad debt or financial exposure.
- Cross train on other departmental functions to provide assistance as needed.
- Daily send out Credit Hold Report to Sales.
- Distribute daily cash to AR clerk.
- Reconcile cash throughout the month with the bank.
- Download, prepare & distribute monthly AR reports.
- Assist the other AR personnel when needed.
- Monitor & apply Export’s unapplied cash and credit memos.
- Review AR reports and customer accounts with management.
- New customer credit risk analysis.
- Maintenance of customer credit limits and terms.
- Assist with special projects or other related duties as requested by finance management.
Position Qualification Requirements
Education: High school diploma or GED required. Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting (or related field) preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years of collections.
Skills/Knowledge: Proficiency with basic software packages, such as Microsoft Suite. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized, detail-oriented and work well in a team environment. Analytical and problem-solving skills are important.
Physical Activities/Demands: Normal office environment which requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and see. May involve the ability to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects of up to 15 to 20 pounds, infrequently.
Veterans, reservists, and military spouses are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in this position, please click below to apply!
Click through to see testimonials from both Hager’s amazing employees as well as Hager’s partners.
“I was recently invited to tour Hager’s manufacturing and distribution facilities in Montgomery, Alabama. I was impressed with the pro-people business approach that comes from the top down which, in this case, is, commendably, the Hager family.”
-Joe Calvert CSI CDT AHC SCIP, Calvert Independent Hardware Specifications, LLC.
“The American ingenuity and skilled labor stills exist at Hager. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt like part of the Hager family and tradition. I am thoroughly impressed with the entire organization, the employees, and the making of hinges.”
-Alan Fambrough A.H.C., John Oatley Builders Hardware Inc
lets get social
learn more about our company
interested in joining our team?
Click below is see Hager’s current job openings and apply to be a part of the Hager team today!