LEADER OF FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
Location: St. Louis, MO
The leader of financial planning & analysis role will report to the CFO and have regular interface with all C-level officers.
- Assist in leading the firm’s financial planning & analysis processes, driving strong data-driven decision making across our global platform. Proactively analyze operational and financial data and propose value-added actions to senior leaders, sales leaders, and financial partners to drive the business.
- Drive analysis on key performance metrics such as weekly orders, revenue and backlog, and monthly income statement data for all product lines.
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports, monthly consolidated and business unit reporting packages, KPIs, and other financial deliverables as needed.
- Support data management to drive dynamic reporting dashboards, DOMO, and other business tools and analyses.
- Forecast monthly profit margins and consolidated income statements for the CEO, CFO, and leaders. Consolidate and evaluate business unit forecast proposals for orders and revenue and income statements by product line every month.
- Lead company’s annual budget process, which includes updating tools, determining proper scope, coordinating submissions with sales, operations, and finance leaders, reviewing with senior leaders, and uploading to the consolidation system.
- Hire, lead, and develop necessary financial team members.
- Analyze data, build financial models, and ad hoc reports for senior leaders. Draft the monthly financial newsletters and quarterly BOD reports.
- Prepare the monthly financial reporting calendar.
- Integrate activities into the company’s financial management practices.
- Participate in development of company’s three-year vision update and leadership meetings.
- Other related duties as required
Position Qualification Requirements
Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. MBA or CPA is a plus.
Experience: Minimum two years experience in a finance or accounting role. Public accounting and/or manufacturing industry experience preferred. Experience with consolidation software, such as Microsoft Dynamics is desired.
Skills/Knowledge: Proactive team player with a strong desire to learn and grow. Advanced Microsoft Suite skills, including Excel, Access, Visual Basic. Strong problem-solving skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to multitask. Systems implementation. ERP knowledge (Microsoft Dynamics, costing, etc.) Business Intelligence (BI), including SQL.
Physical Activities/Demands: Normal office environment which requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and see. May involve the ability to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects of up to 15 to 20 pounds, infrequently.
Veterans, reservists, and military spouses are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in this position, please click below to apply!
Click through to see testimonials from both Hager’s amazing employees as well as Hager’s partners.
“I was recently invited to tour Hager’s manufacturing and distribution facilities in Montgomery, Alabama. I was impressed with the pro-people business approach that comes from the top down which, in this case, is, commendably, the Hager family.”
-Joe Calvert CSI CDT AHC SCIP, Calvert Independent Hardware Specifications, LLC.
“The American ingenuity and skilled labor stills exist at Hager. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt like part of the Hager family and tradition. I am thoroughly impressed with the entire organization, the employees, and the making of hinges.”
-Alan Fambrough A.H.C., John Oatley Builders Hardware Inc
lets get social
learn more about our company
interested in joining our team?
Click below is see Hager’s current job openings and apply to be a part of the Hager team today!