CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Customer Service Associate will join a diverse, dynamic, and collaborative team. The customer service team is dedicated to going above and beyond for our customers, continuously providing the highest quality of service. When joining the team, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with customers across the globe, while representing an exceptional brand in the door hardware industry for over 170 years.
- Review customer purchase and enter incoming orders, changes, and cancellations from customers, sales representatives, or distribution centers.
- Provide Item availability, price, and lead time for products.
- Enter and validate orders.
- Coordinate with plants and distribution centers to ensure timely delivery of existing orders.
- Answer general questions related to products and service.
- Provide information, literature, quotes, and templates as required.
- Process all information received through Customer Connect.
- Process claims and returns as required.
- Obtain credit approval for certain customers.
- Monitor orders for designated accounts
Position Qualification Requirements
Education: Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
Experience: Two years of office experience in a similar customer service role (preferably working with products rather than services).
Skills/Knowledge: Proficiency with computers and basic software packages, such as Microsoft Office. Must have good verbal and written communication skills, be dependable, detail oriented and work well in a team environment. Must have basic math, data entry and proof-reading skills.
Physical Activities/Demands: Normal office environment which requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and see. May involve the ability to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects of up to 15 to 20 pounds, infrequently.
Veterans, reservists, and military spouses are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in this position, please click below to apply!
Click through to see testimonials from both Hager’s amazing employees as well as Hager’s partners.
“I was recently invited to tour Hager’s manufacturing and distribution facilities in Montgomery, Alabama. I was impressed with the pro-people business approach that comes from the top down which, in this case, is, commendably, the Hager family.”
-Joe Calvert CSI CDT AHC SCIP, Calvert Independent Hardware Specifications, LLC.
“The American ingenuity and skilled labor stills exist at Hager. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt like part of the Hager family and tradition. I am thoroughly impressed with the entire organization, the employees, and the making of hinges.”
-Alan Fambrough A.H.C., John Oatley Builders Hardware Inc
lets get social
learn more about our company
interested in joining our team?
Click below is see Hager’s current job openings and apply to be a part of the Hager team today!