CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
Location: St. Louis, MO
Under the direction of the Marketing Communications Manager, the Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for working within a company’s marketing database to execute and support marketing initiatives.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns within CMS and PIM.
- Update and manage products in PIM and eCommerce databases.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Support Marketing Manager with data extraction and lead generation by managing the inbound emails.
- Work with web management system to update products and add new products to the eCommerce and Product Information Management databases.
- Provide internal support to all PIM users such as product managers and engineers.
- Schedule social media posts and assist the team with social media metrics.
- Assist with other marketing materials and content related tasks.
Position Qualification Requirements
Education/Knowledge: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
Experience: Three to five years’ Marketing experience.
Skills: Experience using systems such as CAD, desktop publishing, graphics and photo imaging, video creation and editing and web platform development. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Platform: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and After Effects.
Physical Requirements: Normal office environment which requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and see. May involve the ability to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects of up to 15 to 20 pounds, infrequently.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement: Hager Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Work authorization/security clearance requirements: Hager Companies does not offer work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term. If you have questions regarding this, please contact Human Resources.
Veterans, reservists, and military spouses are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in this position, please click below to apply!
Click through to see testimonials from both Hager’s amazing employees as well as Hager’s partners.
“I was recently invited to tour Hager’s manufacturing and distribution facilities in Montgomery, Alabama. I was impressed with the pro-people business approach that comes from the top down which, in this case, is, commendably, the Hager family.”
-Joe Calvert CSI CDT AHC SCIP, Calvert Independent Hardware Specifications, LLC.
“The American ingenuity and skilled labor stills exist at Hager. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt like part of the Hager family and tradition. I am thoroughly impressed with the entire organization, the employees, and the making of hinges.”
-Alan Fambrough A.H.C., John Oatley Builders Hardware Inc
lets get social
learn more about our company
interested in joining our team?
Click below is see Hager’s current job openings and apply to be a part of the Hager team today!