turret truck operator
Raymond Swing Reach/Turret Truck Operator
Location: Montgomery, AL
Perform duties required to receive and warehouse incoming shipments and to fill and process a variety of outgoing hardware orders for customers and distributions centers.
- Previous swing reach/turret truck operator experience (three+ years preferred)
- Must be able to operate a Raymond Swing-Reach Turret truck (2015 model or newer)
- Previous Order selector/Order Picker experience (two years preferred)
- Use of RF devices strongly preferred (scan guns, forklift terminals, computer stations, etc.)
- Perform inventories and cycle counts as assigned.
- Must be able to manually put away product to ensure inventory accuracy and reliability
- Must be able to manually pick or consolidate picks/product to ensure order accuracy
- Must be able to meet established job functions rate(s) to achieve daily targets thus keeping all other processes on track
- Count, weigh, record, and then verify and initial before shrink-wrapping, palletizing or other preparation of orders for packing, staging, pickup and loading to outgoing carrier.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment to help prevent unnecessary injury and accidents
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required by Management to ensure the Company’s overall goals and commitments are achieved
Working Conditions: Working conditions commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.
- Worker exposed to seasonal temperature changes.
- Worker exposed to normal warehouse noise.
- Worker exposed to atmospheric conditions such as dust, dirt, and fumes
Position Qualification Requirements
License(s)/ Certification(s) Required:
- Forklift Certification
- Basic math skills to ensure order accuracy
- NOT afraid of heights
- Lifting ability (lbs.)
- 25 to 60 – occasionally
- 10 to 25 – frequently
- 1 to 10 – constantly
Veterans, reservists, and military spouses are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in this position, please click below to apply!
Click through to see testimonials from both Hager’s amazing employees as well as Hager’s partners.
“I was recently invited to tour Hager’s manufacturing and distribution facilities in Montgomery, Alabama. I was impressed with the pro-people business approach that comes from the top down which, in this case, is, commendably, the Hager family.”
-Joe Calvert CSI CDT AHC SCIP, Calvert Independent Hardware Specifications, LLC.
“The American ingenuity and skilled labor stills exist at Hager. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt like part of the Hager family and tradition. I am thoroughly impressed with the entire organization, the employees, and the making of hinges.”
-Alan Fambrough A.H.C., John Oatley Builders Hardware Inc
lets get social
learn more about our company
interested in joining our team?
Click below is see Hager’s current job openings and apply to be a part of the Hager team today!