Below please find the current job openings available. If interested, send your resume to the email noted in the job description.
Hager Companies is a family owned door hardware company that has been in business for over 166 years. Hager's corporate office is located in the south city Soulard area of St. Louis.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity and respect.
Door Hardware Product Technical Consultant
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, forward your resume to Job2017email@example.com
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have at least three - five years of work experience in a similar technical support role such as car audio installation, security/alarm system installation, access control, locksmith or door hardware.
- Must have an understanding of basic low-voltage electricity and circuits/relays including electronics troubleshooting. Ability to interpret wiring diagrams and use of a multimeter required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office computer software.
- Able to multi-task and provide proper application of all hardware.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills with attention to detail required.
Primary duties include:
- applications support and technical liaison between Hager sales/marketing, customer service, owners, architects, contract distributors and other channel partners
- assist quality, engineering and marketing teams in root cause analysis and corrective actions for product improvement and quality issues with product, such as mechanical and electrical door hardware and access control
- troubleshooting of low-voltage electrical and electronic applications
Information Technology Business Analyst
This position offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary. If interested, please submit your resume outlining your background, work experience and salary requirements to Job2017firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Data Processing or Computer Science and at least three years of experience working with ERP systems in a similar business analyst role (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be skilled at problem-solving, change management, analyzing and conducting cost-benefit analysis
- Advanced understanding of MS Office Suite, ERP systems & core business processes is critical
- ERP implementation experience is preferred, along with Oracle and /or SQL database skills.
Primary duties include:
Act as a liaison between the IT and user departments to determine business needs and facilitate effective technology solutions.